Terms of Service
Website Passwords/Usernames. Access to and use of certain areas of the Websites are restricted to authorized users only. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account. All consequences and losses relating to the use of your password and account, whether or not you have authorized that use, shall be for your sole account, including all placed orders and communication conducted with TeleDC or its affiliates. You agree to immediately notify TeleDC if your password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party,or otherwise may have been compromised.
1. Licence. If TeleDC Global grants you access to password restricted areas of the Websites, TeleDC Global grants you a non-exclusive, nontransferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable and royalty free right to use these areas. Said licence shall be limited to (i) viewing the information and performance data, and (ii) using the features included in these areas for the ordinary course of your business. You shall observe
2. Unauthorized Access to Website. You agree (i) not to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to any password restricted areas of the Websites or to information contained in such areas of the Websites, (ii) not attempt to evade authentication or security procedures, (iii) not to access or use the Websites in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair TeleDC Global’s computer systems or networks, (iv) not to use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Websites, and (v) not to assist, encourage or permit any other
person to do any of the above things.
3. Hyperlinks. If the Websites contain hyperlinks to other third party websites, these links are provided for your convenience only. These hyperlinks will let you leave the Websites. TeleDC Global has no control over the contents of said third party websites, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Websites, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
4. Copyrights and Database Rights. The information and materials contained on the Websites are protected by copyright and sui generis database rights. You must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Websites, or create any other material using materials on the Websites, without obtaining the prior written consent of TeleDC Global.
5. Trademarks. All trade names, logos, brand identities, slogans, service marks, and trademarks appearing on the Websites, are protected by Dutch, Benelux, EU and other (inter)national laws. You are not entitled to use such marks without the prior written permission of TeleDC Global.
6. Patents. The Websites, products, technology and processes contained in the Websites may be the subject to patents owned by TeleDC Global or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as explicitly set out in these terms.
7. Token. To use the TeleDC Self Service API (the “TeleDC API”), you must first sign up for a developer account in the Self Service Center. TeleDC Global will provide passkey(s) (the “Token(s)”) upon successfully signing up. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Token(s). All consequences and losses relating to the use of your token, whether or not you have authorized that use, shall be for your
account, including all placed orders and communication conducted with TeleDC Global or its affiliates. You must immediately notify TeleDC Global if your Token is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or otherwise may have been compromised.
9. Unauthorized Access to Website. You agree not to access or use the TeleDC API in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair TeleDC Global’s computer systems or networks.
10. Non-use of Token. TeleDC Global may terminate or suspend your Token if it is not used for 3 consecutive calendar months.
11. Discontinuance. TeleDC Global reserves the right to discontinue the TeleDC API or any portion or feature thereof for any or no reason and at any time without liability to you. Upon any discontinuance, you must immediately stop and thereafter desist from using the TeleDC API.
12. Security. Each API Client Application must have adequate protections in order to keep secure and prevent the interception of Tokens or other data communicated through the TeleDC API.
13. Modifications. TeleDC Global reserves the right to release modified versions of the TeleDC API and to require you to use the most recent version. If a modification is unacceptable to you, you must remove the implementation of the API from the API Client Application and discontinue use of the Token.
14. Responsibility. You are fully responsible for (a) the platforms and operating systems on which your API Client Application is distributed and used, (b) the information, data or instruction sent by the API Client Application through the TeleDC API, (c) the development of the API Client Application, and (d) the users of your API Client Application. TeleDC Global has no obligation to provide support to users for your API
said separate agreement. The Websites and TeleDC API may contain tools or features that can be used to communicate with any of these TeleDC affiliates regarding goods and services that you have ordered with these TeleDC affiliates (including but not limited to providing tools or features for providing instructions to these TeleDC affiliates, requesting support, and managing products or services). TeleDC Global’s involvement with regard to these tools and features shall be limited to enabling communication between you and the relevant TeleDC affiliates.
18. Liability. In no event shall TeleDC Global be liable to you for (i) any loss of profits, contracts or goodwill or any type of special, indirect, consequential or economic loss (including loss or damage suffered as a result of an action brought by a third party) caused by or resulting from any use of the Websites and/or the TeleDC API, (ii) any damages or losses caused by or resulting from any downloads obtained from the
Websites or any use of any hyper-linked websites, (iii) any damages or losses caused by or resulting from the unavailability of the Websites or TeleDC API from time to time or from your inability to use or access the Websites and/or TeleDC API, (iv) any damages or losses caused by or resulting from any failure or omission of a TeleDC affiliate in connection with the provision of any of the TeleDC affiliate’s service
or products, (v) any damages or losses caused by or resulting loss of data, and (vi) any damages or losses caused by or resulting from any inaccurate, incomplete or unsuitable information and materials communicated on the Websites or through the TeleDC API.
19. Exclusion of Warranty. Your use of the Websites and TeleDC API shall be at your risk and responsibility. Any communication made by you through the Websites and the TeleDC API shall count as a communication vis-à-vis a relevant TeleDC affiliate. TeleDC Global provides each of the Websites and the TeleDC API “as is” and “as available” and without any warranty or condition. Without prejudice to the
generality of the foregoing, TeleDC Global does not warrant that the Websites or TeleDC API will operate without interruptions, be timely, secure or error-free, or that the information and materials communicated on the Websites or through the TeleDC API are accurate, complete or suitable.
20. Information. You represent and warrant that information you have provided and will provide to TeleDC Global on the Website and/or through the TeleDC API is true, accurate and complete, and that you will update this information in case of a change.
in the courts of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.